The life and times of David James
Friday, March 30, 2007
1st Owie
I was scratched by a falling object at the sitter's the other day. Something off the table fell off me (that my sit-mate, Amelia, pulled off).
But luckily, all I got was this little scratch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My cats
Karma and Hoot
Things I like
Aunty Marla, Grandmas and Grandpas, Momma, Daddy, Agua, Juice, Hot Gaga, Hugs and Kisses...
The Cats (Karma, Hoot, Boy, Sister and Squeak)
Books, trucks, buses, TRAINS!!! and dinosaurs.... ROAR
Cars, Trucks, animals of all kinds, school!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(34)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(5)
David James... pulling himself up!
New images....
1st Owie
I Get Around
Driving my car....
►
February
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment