
Well, the big day came and went (August 17. Mom is slow to post). I am now an official ONE YEAR OLD!!
I can nearly run; my little legs just go so fast, but I just don't have the motion yet. Mom is already wary, I can tell, as she watches me closely.
Mom and Dad through a big birthday party for me...all my grandparents came, Aunty Marla, Nana, my baby sitter, Uncles Johnathan and Anthony, plus great aunt and uncle from Wellington, Utah, and lots of cousins, and many friends. I thought it was just the neatest thing to be sang to... I'm told I had a great big smile, and a look of amazement.
My parents are a bit 'different', and thus so, I got a cake, but I didn't to eat it too!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Jaammmeeeyy
Haaapppy Birthdaaay too Youuuuuu
and many moorrrre.
Yeah! One year old!!!!!
Post a Comment