The life and times of David James
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Future Engineer
Mom's friend Doug gave me these blocks for my creative expression.
I think they are pretty fun to play with...as you can see. When I don't
build with them, I toss them about.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My cats
Karma and Hoot
Things I like
Aunty Marla, Grandmas and Grandpas, Momma, Daddy, Agua, Juice, Hot Gaga, Hugs and Kisses...
The Cats (Karma, Hoot, Boy, Sister and Squeak)
Books, trucks, buses, TRAINS!!! and dinosaurs.... ROAR
Cars, Trucks, animals of all kinds, school!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(34)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(4)
The Amazing Jamerioooni
Future Engineer
Karma and Hoot - Meow...
Trip to Oregon
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment