Monday, April 6, 2009

Super slacker mom - Updates

Since the last time mom published Oompa and Nana have been over to my house twice. Mom say's she'll add some photos soon, she promises me. On their first visit, we tried to go ride the train, the Heber Creeper. We drove all the way up to the train, to only find out it was broken. I was sad, but I was able to look at other trains and climb on them. On Ooompa and Nana's next visit, we were finally able to ride the Heber Creeper! It was fun! I loved it.... but it did get kind of long, and I ate all the crackers, so I was hungry.

Other stuff I've been up to is mud puddle jumping! and running! I love to play in the mud puddles. Mom takes me up to the mountains to play. I hope she has a video of me so she can share. I like to share.

Well, that's all I can think of for now...

1 comment:

Auntie Marla said...

Still waiting....