I know you can't see in this photo, but I now have 3 teeth plus. I think one of my last entries mentioned my incoming teeth, but they take so long to come in! My upper left tooth finally broke through the skin. Everyone BEWARE! as I'll be chewing through things now...
Also, a few weeks ago, mom saw her friend Kelly from Florida. Kelly has a son just about my age (~3 weeks earlier). We met once before, but you don't recall a lot when you are 3 months old. So, here we are meeting again. I'm not so sure what I think of new people. But I had a nice time playing.

1 comment:
Yes, you do like to gnaw on anything you can find. We are going to have to call you the little beaver.
You and your little friend look almost like twins!
Post a Comment