The life and times of David James
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thanksgiving 2007
Mom and I went south again this year, to Grandma and Grandpa's in St. George. There the weather was bright, sunny, and not so warm.
I had fun walking around the block
and going on hikes with the family
I like getting out and about... :)
1 comment:
The Days of JoDee's life
said...
Hey Felicia!! I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!
December 6, 2007 at 8:46 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My cats
Karma and Hoot
Things I like
Aunty Marla, Grandmas and Grandpas, Momma, Daddy, Agua, Juice, Hot Gaga, Hugs and Kisses...
The Cats (Karma, Hoot, Boy, Sister and Squeak)
Books, trucks, buses, TRAINS!!! and dinosaurs.... ROAR
Cars, Trucks, animals of all kinds, school!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(34)
▼
November
(3)
Thanksgiving 2007
Moving on up!
Happy Hallowrooni!
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
1 comment:
Hey Felicia!! I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!
Post a Comment