Monday, January 14, 2008

Mom's a slacker....

Ok, I've done so many new things since Thanksgiving... like had Christmas! That was fun. I went down to Grandma and Grandpa Alvarez's after spending the morning with Grandma and Grandpa Wood! I can have long conversations with you, or me...I like to talk. I can say quite a few words and even some phrases "Get down". Here's some photos to share.

Here's me with my stocking:









Playing in BIG snow with my dad...this was before Christmas:










and last, but not least... getting up a little to high. I finally mastered climbing up the cat scratching pole...but sometimes, I just can't get down! Help me Mom!

I really don't think this picture does justice to the height I had attained, when I'm standing on the floor, my head is just inches above where my feet now are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Jamey is quite the climber, especially when he thinks his Mommy is hiding something from him.

Auntie Marla